____slimz4ever____

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

OFF DAY

its my off day tmr ..

gg c dr koh for pap smear test @ 10am

3pm ve facial .. jialat .. sure will b vvvvvv painful wen angie squeeze my pimples .. which have sprouted out 'free flow' the past 1/2 yr since i stopped facial wen i'm 6mths preg..

nite time ve wedding dinner .. mingshan's cousin's wedding .. i've notin to wear lar .. cant fit into my old tops le .. bust till busty aft birth.. tink @ least up 1 size .. old bottoms oso cant .. but .. to interested parties who r reading my post.. hehee.. i'm 55.5kg le.. another 4kg to lose to get bk to pre-preg wt ..

mabbe squeeze in a pedicure session b4 gg facial... the deadskin on the heels.. hahah.. veri thick liao.. mabbe do spa pedi lar.. more shiok .. mux pamper myself

daddy .. if u r reading tis .. hehehe.. we are gg to charge all expenses to UOB MINI =P
posted by slimz at 6:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home