____slimz4ever____

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY 2nd Day

today we went many plc..
went mummy's Da Gu, Er Gu den went back to wai gong wai po hse.. uncle sam n uncle mark came by @ wai gong wai po plc.. den we set off to Da Po plc @ jurong @ ard 2plus.. we stayed there till ard 7 ..

c my attire today .. its the pink dress from aunty yuan her .. wore a white shirt inside.. coz cold cold .. "chk out my matching butterfly socks"


gong gong is making me smile while daddy took many pictures..c my beautiful smile =D




c the cap from wai po .. hehehe.. shirui dun like to wear caps.. c her grouchy face =P


tis is me n waigong


c our family foto .. hehehe.. shirui doesn't like dat position .. =P
posted by slimz at 8:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home